Friday, January 28, 2011

Falling in LOVE with God

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you all the new book I am reading, Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I've heard lots of great things about this wonderful book, and since I'm not much of a reader I never buy books for myself. I've asked for this book for 2 Christmas's in a row and didn't get it, so the other day Tyler {boyfran} wanted to go into Mardel {Christian bookstore} for something. I saw this book on sale for $10.99 and thought- "Okay...I HAVE to get this book. I know it will change my life!" Sure enough... I've only been able to get to the 4th chapter, and as a Christian and follower of God, this book has ALREADY in the first 4 chapters, made me re-evaluate the way I look and think about life and the way I'm living it. I can't wait to read the rest! I will let all of you know how it turns out. As for now, I definitly recommend getting this book and once you do, your life will be changed!

P.S. you know you love my snowflake pajamas ;)                  

                     (: "Crazy Love" && snowflake PJ's,

                                                                           Kinsey


2 comments:

  1. I have my Kendall up and going now, so will have to download this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added this book to my paperbackswap wish list....i have too many book credits to even dream of getting a Kindle.

    ReplyDelete