Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's a blog world....

So I suppose it's time I jumped on the blog bandwagon! My name is Kinsey and I grew up in the small, small town of Frederick, Oklahoma. When I was younger my mom was a secretary at the elementry school there. She also had a "side job" with a teacher friend of hers. It was a small in-home crafting business, where they made different home made crafting things and such. One of my loves is going to old antique stores and looking at all the precious treasure's that someone else probably thought were trash. Your trash is someone else's treasure, right!? This is something that I got from my mom, who also shares this love with all of her sistsa's and also shared with my sweet, sweet Nana. I love crafting and antiquing and making old things new again- which is what this blog will mostly be about.




This is another love of mine, my precious puppy Harlie Blake.
She is my soul mate :)
She gets treated better than probably any child would!

Except for maybe this one.........
This is my nephew, Jack.
{Well.... he is actually my cousin Rhonda's baby,
but she is pretty much my sister which makes him pretty much my nephew.}
Isn't he so adorable!? I loooovve him soooo much!!
I'm such a proud Auntie ;)



I guess this concludes my first post for now... {I should probably get back to work, hehehe}
I hope you all have a FANTABULOUS day!



-Kinsey

1 comment: